You may already know that Santa Cruz County Bank is a locally owned and headquartered financial institution focused solely on serving the banking needs of businesses and individuals in our community. As a growing company, we anticipate future expansion into new areas within Santa Cruz County and development of new products and services to further satisfy the needs of our customers.
In order to continue to provide local banking throughout Santa Cruz County, and in order to continue to offer exceptional, relationship-driven customer service, we must continually pursue the hiring of experienced, knowledgeable, and team-oriented individuals.
- Client Service Manager - Capitola Branch
- SBA Loan Servicing Assistant - Santa Cruz Branch
- eBanking/Operations Specialist - Scotts Valley Branch
- Client Service Representative Full-time - Santa Cruz Branch
- Regional Relationship Manager - Watsonville Branch
- Relationship Manager - Santa Cruz Branch