Important Online Banking Information & Updates
Santa Cruz County Bank is committed to the continuous enhancement of your Online Banking experience. Below are important updates for online banking users.
My County Cash Management Business Online Banking 6.0 is here!
Santa Cruz County Bank has upgraded your My County Cash Management Business Online Banking experience with a fresh new look to enhance your online experience.
- New intuitive interface and responsive design
- ACH Manager has been upgraded and embedded for a more seamless experience
- Convenient access to the most commonly used services
- Soft Token functionality. Replace your physical token with the Soft Token app* for convenience and flexibility.
- All accounts, account history, templates, e-Statements, Bill Pay information, etc. are available in the new version.
First Time Login:
- Your business online banking credentials will not change. Use the exact same credentials to login as before. If you are currently using a Token, then follow the same procedures to login with your Token & PIN.
- Your Business Access ID will now be known as a "Username"
- For security purposes, you may be asked to provide additional information.
ACH Manager users:
We’ll be reaching out to our ACH Manager users with additional information in advance of the upgrade and redesign of our ACH Transfers page. Watch for our emails in your inbox. If you are not a current user, we invite you to explore how easy it is to create, review, edit and search ACH Transfers within online banking.
Explore what's new:
Learn how Business Online takes digital business banking to a new level. We encourage you to watch the new My County Cash Management Business Online Banking video tutorials below, for an overview of the changes.
Q & A
Q: When will the new Business Online Banking be available?
A: Beginning June 18, 2019 you'll automatically access the latest version of Business Online Banking when you log on. There's no software to install.
Q: Will all of my information be available?
A: Yes. All accounts, account history, templates, e-Statements, Bill Pay information, etc. will be available in the new version.
Q: Want to switch to using soft tokens?
A: Contact Relationship Services at 831.457.5000. *Santa Cruz County Bank does not charge any fee for the Soft Token app; however Message and Data rates may apply. Consult your cell phone service plan for details.
If you have questions, please contact eBanking by e-mail, email@example.com, or call 831-457-5000 during office hours Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.