Important Online Banking Information & Updates
Santa Cruz County Bank is committed to the continuous enhancement of your Online Banking experience. Below are important updates for online banking users.
WELCOME TO THE NEXT GENERATION OF ONLINE BANKING SERVICES
Beginning October 24, 2017, we will be upgrading many of our online banking services. New features coming soon include:
- Personal Online Banking featuring a new intuitive interface and responsive design that make Online Banking's functions and banking information easily accessible on virtually any screen size.
- Enhanced Online Security
- Transfer money, pay bills and make personal payments right from the Home page
- Alerts - receive email or text alerts about your account activity
- Export - easy to export information to financial management software
- External Transfers - transfer funds to and from accounts at other financial institutions
First time log on:
Your Log On credentials will not change. Your former Access Code will now be your “User Name”. You may be asked to complete the security challenge.
All of your account history will be available in the upgraded system. Once you've logged on to the new system, make sure all of your accounts are displayed, and make sure your personal information and preferences are set up properly.
Please note that any Alerts you've set up in the old system will not be available in the new online banking system. It's easy to set up your Alerts and new options will be available - just click on the Alerts.
Your eStatements will continue to function as they always have. If you haven't signed up to receive electronic statements, now is the perfect time to do so.
Bill Pay Users:
Our bill pay service is not changing. There will be no changes to your payees and payment history. As an added benefit, bill pay users will automatically have access to our new Popmoney® personal payment service.
FEES AND ENROLLMENT
- Online banking users automatically have access to external transfers.
- There is currently no charge for external transfers.
- eStatements are free.
- You must be enrolled for Online Banking.
- Select the Options tab from Online Banking to enroll.
Personal Bill Pay and Popmoney®
- There is no charge for each bill paid using our standard service.
- Optional Overnight Payments are now available. Fees are displayed.
- Make person to person payments through Popmoney®. Fees are displayed.
My County Mobile App Update
With this update, users will enjoy all the same great features with 24/7 secure access to their account information, with enhanced navigation tools, icon updates, instant balance, and new deposit features within PopMoney®.
With My County Mobile Banking, users may view account balances, transaction history and pending transactions, transfer funds, pay bills, make person to person payments through PopMoney©, deposit checks, receive Alerts, and find branch and ATM locations.
If you have questions, please contact eBanking by e-mail, eBanking@sccountybank.com, or call 831-457-5000 during office hours Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Security Questions - Help Protect Your Identity
Santa Cruz County Bank is dedicated to protecting your account information. We ask that you provide us the answer to a security question that only you would know so that we are able to properly identify you when you call into the Bank requesting your personal account information. You may choose from one of three security questions.
To set up your private security question and answer, we invite you to come by or call any of our local offices, or send us a message in Online Banking.
If you choose to send us this information in Online Banking, please send us a message by accessing Customer Service, Communications Center and choosing Requests & Messages. From the Requests & Messages screen click Ask a Question/Send a Message?, choose Private Security Question from the Message Topic drop down, and answer one of the three questions.