Important Online Banking Information & Updates
Santa Cruz County Bank is committed to the continuous enhancement of your Online Banking experience. Below are important updates for online banking users.
If you have questions, please contact eBanking by e-mail, eBanking@sccountybank.com, or call 831-457-5000 during office hours Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Business Online Banking Upgrade 5.0
A fresh, new look and seamless functionality make Business Online Banking easier to use than ever, with convenient access to the most commonly used services.
From the new Home screen:
- Comprehensive view of account information and transactions
- Initiate ACH, wire, and money transfers
- Quickly review and approve ACH, wire, and internal money transfers
- Import ACH and Positive Pay files easily from the Home screen
From the new Account screen:
- Immediate access to recent transactions for each account
- New, powerful set of tools to Search Transactions
- Easily export search results as CSV and other file formats
- Use the Check Image Viewer to locate images of check
Operating System & Browser Requirements
The following operating systems are supported with the new Business Online Banking system:
- Windows Vista, Windows7, or newer
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer
The following Web Browsers are supported:
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox (Current Version)
- Google Chrome (Current Version)
- Apple Safari 6 (Mac OS only) or newer
If you have an older version, please update your operating system or web browser to these minimum requirements.
Security Questions - Help Protect Your Identity
Santa Cruz County Bank is dedicated to protecting your account information. We ask that you provide us the answer to a security question that only you would know so that we are able to properly identify you when you call into the Bank requesting your personal account information. You may choose from one of three security questions.
To set up your private security question and answer, we invite you to come by or call any of our local offices, or send us a message in Online Banking.
If you choose to send us this information in Online Banking, please send us a message by accessing Customer Service, Communications Center and choosing Requests & Messages. From the Requests & Messages screen click Ask a Question/Send a Message?, choose Private Security Question from the Message Topic drop down, and answer one of the three questions.