Our Commitment to Green Business Practices
Since the time we opened our doors in February of 2004, we have made a commitment to be an environmentally aware and conscientious business. Our letterhead and brochures are printed on recycled paper, our furnishings are predominantly made from renewable or recycled materials and our purchases are made through local businesses whenever possible. Every location is Green Business Certified through the Monterey Bay Area Green Business Association.
Santa Cruz County Bank Green Business Certified Locations
- Aptos Banking Office
7775 Soquel Drive, Aptos
- Capitola Banking Office
819 Bay Ave Ste D, Capitola
- Scotts Valley Banking Office
4604 Scotts Valley Drive, Scotts Valley
- Watsonville Banking Office
595 Auto Center Drive, Watsonville
Our Green Business Pledge:
Our company commits to protecting the environment by adopting this Green Business pledge: We believe a successful business is dependent on a healthy environment. We are actively working to show our environmental responsibility to our community by committing to the following objectives:
- To comply with all applicable regulations and strive to exceed compliance.
- To conserve energy, water, materials, and other resources.
- To develop and implement practices that prevent pollution and waste.
- To be an environmentally responsible business within our community.